The Ruffwear Climate Changer is ideal for cold and clear conditions while trail running, hiking and going on in-town excursions. Provides an additional layer of warmth and insulation from the elements so you can continue activities as temperatures drop. Recycled materials keep dogs warm while reducing impact on global warming.
This fleece jacket can also be used as a base layer underneath Ruffwear's Quinzee Insulated Jacket for added warmth in extreme cold. A convenient zipper on the left side allows for easy on/off.
Check out our Ruffwear Fit Guide to help find the proper fit for your dog.
- Warm fleece dog jacket for cold, clear conditions
- 75% recycled/ recyclable polyester fleece is lightweight and breathable
- Active fit for full range of motion
- Zippered closure for easy on/off
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim and light loop for attachingThe Beacon™
- Made in China
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Mild detergent
- Hang dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean