(Set of 4 dog boots)
Engineered for winter weather, these boots are designed to provide warmth and traction on snow and ice.
Check out this video on measuring your dog's paws for boots and then download our Paw Measurement Chart to find the right sized boots for your dog.
Get the most out of your Polar Trex boots with these easy tips and tricks.
For the best results and maximum performance, tuck the cam buckle webbing strap end into the elastic strap keeper during use. Just as you would with your gear, adjust fit and check tension of boots 15 minutes into your activity and throughout the adventure as needed.
Single boots available.
- Cold weather dog boots designed for warmth, paw protection and traction on snow and ice
- Vibram® Icetrek® ice-specific sole compound with snow gripping lug pattern provides superb winter traction
- Three-layer laminated soft-shell upper is DWR coated and is weather-resistant, wind-resistant, and breathable
- Cam buckle ankle strap and cord loop closure system stays closed in snow
- Extended gaiter height for added leg protection from elements and ski edges
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
- Made in Vietnam
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Mild detergent
- Air dry