The Ruffwear Brush Guard™ is an add-on to Ruffwear harnesses, offering three distinct purposes: it provides chest and belly protection from abrasion, adds additional support when lifting and assisting dogs, and further stabilizes packs and harnesses.
The Brush Guard offers additional chest and belly protection and abrasion resistance from stubble, brambles, and rough terrain. It also disperses the weight of dogs in harness, providing additional comfort when lifted. The addition of our Brush Guard adds stability to our packs and harnesses, further minimizing shifting.
Easily attaches to existing Ruffwear harnesses and packs, using hook-and-loop sleeve attachments:
- Three-layer construction provides protection, load dispersion, and stability
- Designed for additional chest and belly coverage while allowing full range of motion
- Hook-and-loop sleeves for easy on and off
- Designed to minimize heat retention
- Nylon exterior doesn’t collect foxtails, stickers, or snow and ice
- XS: 17-22 in (43-56 cm)
- S: 22-27 in (56-69 cm)
- M: 27-32 in (69-81 cm)
- L/XL: 32-42 in (81-107 cm)
- Secure fasteners
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry